Genres include romance, suspense, children’s, health and wellness, spiritual, urban literature, and science-fiction
NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, December 26, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — There's only one thing readers love more than reading books in the winter, and that's the list which highlights some of the best of winter reading. Award-winning journalist, Fran Briggs announced The Best of Winter Reading, 2018, today. Honorees were nominated by submissions from the authors, or their management.
"The Best of Winter Reading is organized by author, publisher, a short synopsis of the book, and a link for additional information and purchase," explained Fran Briggs. "Readers can look forward to thoroughly-developed plots and action-provoking, instruction. Genres include romance; suspense; health and wellness; spiritual; urban literature; children’s, and science fiction."
Briggs added that the selections showcase originality, creativity, impact, originality, influence, and quality.
"It's not a list of 'greatest hits,' but rather the best among winter reading in 2018. In every case, the pages will turn quickly," she concluded.
Below are Briggs’ ten selections. The numerical order does not coincide with ranking.
1. The World That Revolves Around Hydrocephalus (Amazon) by Kacee Barnes
A glimpse of how hydrocephalus survivor, Kacee Barnes manages this debilitating condition. http://a.co/d/dbhGqg3
2. The Sorcerer's Bane (Shadowfall Publishing) by C. S. Wachter
A glowing ember sparks within a child of prophecy, giving him the strength to survive slavery; but will he find the courage to accept his calling? http://a.co/d/5p2PsDq (Amazon)
3. Evonta's Revenge (Independently Published) by Danyelle Scroggins
Vengeance is mine said the Lord, but Evonta is determined to help Him in all matters concerning her and her family. https://www.danyellescroggins.com
4. Purposely Unchained (Booklocker) by Muriel Gladney
The enemy thought her defeat was a done deal, but he failed to consider the effect of the special, blood-infused, obstacle course that could transform her into a victorious conqueror.
5. Two Thieves (G.U. Creative, LLC 4) by Paul Joseph Luiso
Career criminals Jori and Elkanah's last big caper will either make them rich as kings, or lead them to death on a Roman cross. http://www.twothievesnovel.com
6. The Little Labradoodle: Puppy Pickup Day (Little Labradoodle Publishing) by April Cox
Heartwarming. An insecure puppy overcomes challenges and learns the power of kindness, friendship, and love.
7. Anya and the Secrets of Cupola (Wiggling Pen Publishing) by N.A. Cauldron
Anya just wants to stop working in the gardens, not find a 200-year-old magical secret that puts her in danger with the Queen. http://a.co/d/dwaE7mn (Amazon)
8. Beautiful Awakening (Ingram Spark) by Shelli Belleci
Transform your health so you can thrive with energy; improve your digestion; lose weight; enjoy glowing skin; heal, and prevent disease with the power of a whole foods, plant based lifestyle. http://a.co/d/3CC7alR (Amazon)
9. No More Crumbs: How to Stop Dating and Mating for Crumbs and Get the Cake You Deserve in 10 Crucial Steps (Blue Serenity Ink) by Samantha A. Gregory. Breaking up is hard; author illustrates how wounded women can heal and show up emotionally stronger in their next relationship. http://samanthagregory.com/book
10. My Secret Self: Trials and Tribulations of an Innocent (Publicious, Australia) by Christine U. Cowin
From a traumatic childhood, to freedom within, the author illustrates why her journey doesn’t define her. www.christineucowinwriter.com
Source: EIN Presswire