Diphtheria Treatment Pipeline Review H2 2016
PUNE, INDIA, November 21, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ — Get Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/752819-diphtheria-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Diphtheria is a bacterial infection that affects the membranes of the throat and nose. If left untreated, diphtheria can cause severe damage to kidneys, nervous system, and heart. Symptoms include sore throat and hoarseness, swollen glands (enlarged lymph nodes) in neck, nasal discharge, fever and chills and malaise. Treatment includes antitoxins and antibiotics.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Diphtheria – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Diphtheria (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Diphtheria and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 10, 1, 5, 1, 7 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 2 molecules, respectively.Diphtheria.
Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Diphtheria (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Diphtheria (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Diphtheria (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 7
Diphtheria Overview 9
Therapeutics Development 10
Pipeline Products for Diphtheria – Overview 10
Pipeline Products for Diphtheria – Comparative Analysis 11
Diphtheria – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 12
Diphtheria – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 14
Diphtheria – Pipeline Products Glance 15
Late Stage Products 15
Clinical Stage Products 16
Early Stage Products 17
Diphtheria – Products under Development by Companies 18
Diphtheria – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 20
Diphtheria – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 21
Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co., Ltd 21
BioClonetics Immunotherapeutics, Inc. 22
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire